here
adverb OPAL S
/hɪə(r)/
/hɪr/
Idioms (用于动词或介词之后)在这里,向这里 - I live here.
我住这儿。 - Put the box here.
把箱子放在这里。 - Click here for more details.
点击此处了解更多详情。 - Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里吧。 - Come over here.
过来吧。
Homophones hear | herehear here/hɪə(r)//hɪr/- hear verb
- I can't hear you—the signal is very bad.
我听不见你说话——信号很差。
- I can't hear you—the signal is very bad.
- here adverb
- We don't need to move—we can see it all from here!
我们不需要移动——我们可以从这里看到一切!
- We don't need to move—we can see it all from here!
- I live here.
(给某人东西或指出某物时说) - Here's the money I promised you.
这是我答应给你的钱。 - Here's a dish that is simple and quick to make.
这是一道简单易做的菜。 - Here is your opportunity.
你的机会来了。 - Here comes the bus.
公共汽车来了。 - I can't find my keys. Oh, here they are.
我找不到我的钥匙。哦,原来在这里。 - Here we are (= we've arrived).
我们到了。
- Here's the money I promised you.
(表示某人的作用) - I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的。
- I'm here to help you.
现在;在这一点上 - The countdown to Christmas starts here.
现在开始圣诞节倒计时。 - Here the speaker paused to have a drink.
讲到这里,演讲人停下来喝了口水。
- The countdown to Christmas starts here.
- (used after a noun, for emphasis
)用于名词之后,表示强调 - My friend here saw it happen.
我的这位朋友目睹了事情的经过。
- My friend here saw it happen.
词源Old English hēr, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch and German hier, also to he.
Idioms
by here
- (Welsh English) here; to here
在这里;到这里 - Come by here now!
现在到这儿来!
- Come by here now!
(the) here and now
- the present time; at the present time
在这里;到这里 - our obsession with the here and now
我们满脑子的此时此刻。 - We're going to settle this here and now.
我们将立即处理这事儿
- our obsession with the here and now
here and there
- in various places
在各处;到处 - Papers were scattered here and there on the floor.
地板上到处散落着文件。
- Papers were scattered here and there on the floor.
here goes
- (informal) used when you are telling people that you are just going to do something exciting, dangerous, etc.
(宣称即将开始令人兴奋或危险的活动)看我的 - ‘Here goes,’ said Grace and took a deep breath.
“开始了,”格雷斯说,深吸了一口气。
- ‘Here goes,’ said Grace and took a deep breath.
here’s to somebody/something
- used to wish somebody health or success, as you lift a glass and drink a toast
(祝酒词)为…的健康(或胜利)干杯 - Here's to your future happiness!
为你今后的幸福干杯!
- Here's to your future happiness!
here, there and everywhere
- in many different places; all around
在很多地方;四处
here we go
- (informal) said when something is starting to happen
(某事)开始了 - ‘Here we go,’ thought Fred, ‘she's sure to say something.’
“这就开始了。” 弗雷德想,“她肯定有话要说。”
- ‘Here we go,’ thought Fred, ‘she's sure to say something.’
here we go again
- (informal) said when something is starting to happen again, especially something bad
(尤指坏事)又开始了,又一次发生了
here you are
- (informal) used when you are giving something to somebody
给你 - Here you are. This is what you were asking for.
给你。这就是你一直要的东西。
- Here you are. This is what you were asking for.
here you go
- (informal) used when you are giving something to somebody
给你 - Here you go. Four copies, is that right?
给你,四本,对吗?
- Here you go. Four copies, is that right?
neither here nor there
- not important
synonym irrelevant不重要 - What might have happened is neither here nor there.
曾经发生过什么事已经都不重要了。
- What might have happened is neither here nor there.
out of here
- (informal) going or leaving
走;离去;离开 - As soon as I get my money I'm out of here!
我一拿到钱就走!
- As soon as I get my money I'm out of here!